InBg Chat Room  

Calendar  
<< November 2018 >>

M T W T F S S

In Bulgaria: Forums   

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    ProfileProfile   ProfileMember List
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(FITS) Feed In Tarif Scheme-Bulgaria
 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
owain
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 pm 
Post subject: (FITS) Feed In Tarif Scheme-Bulgaria

FITS(Feed In Tarif Scheme) is designed to accelerate investment in renewable energy technologies. It achieves this by offering long-term contracts to renewable energy producers, typically based on the cost of generation of each technology.

Here's an up to date Feed in Tariff for Bulgaria:
http://www.resbulgaria.com/2011/05/feed-in-tariff-fit-for-2011/

Whether or not the advantages (or payments) of FITS will be issued to individual household energy producers or whether it will be something that the Bulgarian 'Businessman' can take advantage of is another question.

Not sure about other suppliers but the cost to set up your electric to sell power back to the grid is very high as far as CEZ is concerned, which isn't exactly an incentive.

uncle_bulgaria
Toddler
Toddler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:09 pm 
Post subject:

The government here just tried to pull the plug on feedbacks. It was going ahead till the energy watchdog ruled it illegal.
So be careful, as soon a they have you they might say 'Sorry, but no more cash left'

owain
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:54 pm 
Post subject:

This is the problem. Everyone I've discussed this with have said that European Energy & Farming funding is only for given to Mafia,I mean Businessmen applicants Cool
If you're an independent,they tell you there's no money left Rolling Eyes

Moscow_Wolf
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:30 am 
Post subject:

owain wrote:
This is the problem. Everyone I've discussed this with have said that European Energy & Farming funding is only for given to Mafia,I mean Businessmen applicants Cool
If you're an independent,they tell you there's no money left Rolling Eyes

Some young guys that have a piece of land not far from me knocked down an old house and rebuilt it behind the original one using most of the materials from the knock-down. I knew that they had an elderly relative in the village and had thought that they had built this house just as some holiday villa.

However, a few months back, I noticed a long concrete foundation being laid and then a team of guys erecting some metal structure that I couldn't work out what is was for, I initially thought they were going to build dog kennels. Rolling Eyes

Turns out that they're a line of solar panels and I now know that it was EU funding. Later, a JCB turned up, dug a trench some 200 metres or more long to connect them to the junction box. I also am lead to believe that these guys got the EU grant some years ago, but it was suspended, albeit, they obviously got the grant through and are now getting the benefits from their efforts.

What do I get from all of this, nothing except greener electricity. The JCB made a right mess of our dirt road blocking access to a number of houses and leaving rocks all over the place. To be honest, I'm as jealous as hell as I feel that I've missed the boat. I've no idea how many kW this single line of solar panels can produce or, whether or not another source (mine) such as a wind turbine and solar can also be plugged into the grid in a small village such as mine.

How many grants can be granted in one location I guess is my question? If I can't be plugged in then, I shall have to consider going off-grid altogether. With winter electricity bills running around the 400 Lev mark, it must be worth investing in green energy as I can always use more than I do now.

BTW, in noway are these guys short necks or connected, they drive crap cars and don't wear gold or even spend a penny more than they have too. Must have used their brains I guess to get this project through or know someone that is fully in the picture of how to proceed with such grants.

AngloBulgarian
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 am 
Post subject:

Well its nice to know there not shortnecks - and just ordinary people.

Im meeting with my BG'n friend tonight - he was/is a project consultant for EU funding and that is largly on PV projects. I do know he said its pretty much impossible to build any more large ones as the BG grid can not handle the peek production - but your not talking large!!

He is a really good guy and passes your place MW every week on his way Soffia Burgas so he may be a very good contact for you!!!

Moscow_Wolf
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:57 pm 
Post subject:

AngloBulgarian wrote:
Well its nice to know there not shortnecks - and just ordinary people.

Im meeting with my BG'n friend tonight - he was/is a project consultant for EU funding and that is largly on PV projects. I do know he said its pretty much impossible to build any more large ones as the BG grid can not handle the peek production - but your not talking large!!

He is a really good guy and passes your place MW every week on his way Soffia Burgas so he may be a very good contact for you!!!

Would be most grateful if he could call in and just advise on what is and what is not possible.

Cheers

AngloBulgarian
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 pm 
Post subject:

PM me your address MW and ill ask him - me probably will, he is one of the most helpful people ive ever come across. Ill have him drop off the Dof food the GF promised you!!

Ill not be seeing him tonight as he is going to a family Easter do he's only found out about today. Ill be seeing him tomorrow.

Leo
All Grown Up
All Grown Up

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:32 pm 
Post subject:

So from what I've read on FITS it's not possible
or practical in Bulgaria to connect a household ?
I'm not so much interested in the money to be made but it's important for the design of your installation. Over here (Holland) you just put your solarpanels up and the electric company changes the meter and youre in.

BG50KWP
All Grown Up
All Grown Up

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Leo, share some links, interesting whats been read on domestic PV with Bulgaria.

Law allows a domestic premise to install and connect to the grid, unless the legislation changed again, hence why I ask about data and links to that data?

Leo
All Grown Up
All Grown Up

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:37 pm 
Post subject:

Mostly what I read on "the other side"was about commercial company connections. So that's why I'm wondering about domestic connections. I also checked a site from a bulgarian energy company and it had nothing about idomestic
FITS. So maybe you guy's living there could shed some light on it
Allowed by law means I can make a call to the electric company and they change to connection ? And do you have any idea of the cost because Owain say's in the first post there very high.

Moscow_Wolf
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:17 am 
Post subject:

Leo wrote:
Mostly what I read on "the other side"was about commercial company connections. So that's why I'm wondering about domestic connections. I also checked a site from a bulgarian energy company and it had nothing about idomestic
FITS. So maybe you guy's living there could shed some light on it
Allowed by law means I can make a call to the electric company and they change to connection ? And do you have any idea of the cost because Owain say's in the first post there very high.

Sometime after AngloBulgarian put me in touch with his contact, he did come here and have a chat with me. FITS was still available then, but he said that it was now more aimed at smaller solar parks (such as my neighbours have, I think he said producing less than 30kW, but it might have been 15kW as I cannot remember now). He said that Bulgaria was flooded with commercial Solar Parks and that the Electricity Companies were only now interested in smaller output parks now. He also said that you either took an EU grant to install and get no FITS or you pay for the installation yourself and get FITS, but you couldn't have both.

I did write to my supplier EVN in Plovdiv and they did send a list of requirements which included a proper survey by a solar park supplier/constructor. If I can find their email, I'll copy and post it here. Rough estimates for what I wanted to do were going to require a personal investment of around 40k Euros and I decided to put the whole project on hold.

If you ask around on here then, MOST folk seem to keep their electricity consumption down to less than 100 Leva per month. I was way over the top spending 400 Leva per month, but I seem to have sorted that now and my bills this year have been around the 80 Leva per month mark. I'll expect them to possibly double over the winter period as the underfloor heating is back on and consumes about 1 Leva per hour unless I have the Petchka going.

So, unless you have a total commitment to going off grid or have the money and willpower to see the project through then, it will take a lot of years before you see a return. However, Electricity prices keep going up and who knows what the charges will be 10 years time.

Moscow_Wolf
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:22 am 
Post subject:

Found the email: -

Dear Robert Wolf,

Thank you very much for your email.

We would like to inform you that EVN Bulgaria offers consultancy service according to Ordinance 6, article 2, paragraph 5 (please check here,) which give specialized information about annex opportunities to distribution grid. In order to do that you need to visit our Customer Care Office and deposit documents as follow:

- Application form in which you need to give an electric power station mode and its power

- Copy of property sketch with scale 1:5000

On a base of these documents you will receive official report with annex opportunities. There is no need to be property owner in order to use consultancy service. Please be advised that the information in the report will be actual in a moment of its preparation.

The service should be paid according to approved price list (please check here).

Report for available capacity or standpoint for layout development plan for objects up to 100 kW – 128.00 BGN with VAT

Report for available capacity or standpoint for layout development plan for objects over 100 kW – 252.00 BGN with VAT

If you would like to file Request for Annex Conditions you need to have information about:

- Object name and location

- Correct correspondence address

- Main technical data for the electric plant

In our Customer Care Office on a territory where you would like to build the plant you should deposit documents as follow:

- Copy of design visa or detailed lay out development plan

- Title deeds

- Reserve electricity source description and working rate if you have

- Additional technical information about the electric plant management rules and transmission grid may be required

In case we can be in any further help please e-mail us with no hesitation.

Best Regards,

Mariana Halkalieva

Customer Care Department

EVN Bulgaria

04 May 2012

Note: I also recall now that the consultant told me that the solar projects could only be constructed on regulated land.

The annexes mentioned are of course in Bulgarian language as one might expect. If anyone wants them then, please send your email address via PM.

sparks
All Grown Up
All Grown Up

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:50 am 
Post subject:

My supplier is Energo Pro (Formerly Eon) when asked about installing 2 panels and a grid tie inverter they sent the following reply..

"First of all, you need to prepare, fill in and submit an application for Preliminary research on the conditions for connecting your solar panel to the electricity distribution grid. When the preliminary examination of the conditions is performed, a preliminary contract or a written statement would be prepared. All meters are property of ENERGO-PRO, so the meter which is to be installed would be provided by the company."

Similar response to the previous post,

given the hassle and the small amount of electric i use i have decided not to bother.....

Leo
All Grown Up
All Grown Up

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:23 am 
Post subject:

Ah thank you both very much.
Not worth while the trouble. I'll be using solar
anyway when we move but when using it offgrid you have a different design of the installation so now I know what to look for.
Happy New Year to both of you and thanks.

BG50KWP
All Grown Up
All Grown Up

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:48 pm 
Post subject:

Great data folks, my understanding is you only require drawings and through your own company could build the system yourself, that's my plan.

Only way to make the system viable.

MW PM on route, saved me a fortune, require some panels for the extra data you hold?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> Eco Life All times are GMT
 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Page 1 of 4