InBg Chat Room  
In Bulgaria Chat Room

Users in Chat

CountryGirl
->Take Me There..<-

Calendar  
<< July 2018 >>

M T W T F S S
            1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031         


In Bulgaria: Forums   


 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    ProfileProfile   ProfileMember List
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Retiring to Bulgaria
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> In Bulgaria Free Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stephen
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 06, 2017
Posts: 12

Location: Balchik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:20 pm 
Post subject: Retiring to Bulgaria
Reply with quote

If you are considering retiring to Bulgaria, please visit www.retire2bulgaria.euRetire 2 Bulgaria  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chrisarvor
In The Prime
In The Prime


Joined: Oct 28, 2012
Posts: 253

Location: shumen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:07 am 
Post subject: retire
Reply with quote

is this a scam???????????  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Stephen
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 06, 2017
Posts: 12

Location: Balchik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:51 am 
Post subject: Re: retire
Reply with quote

chrisarvor wrote:
is this a scam???????????


No, its just an information site, i am not charging anything or selling anything. its paid for by advertising.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 6269

Location: Sofia, Dupnitsa, Lincs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Well, the Read More" links at the bottom of the home page don't do anything, the link to the web designer's page doesn't work (impressive!) and there's no information to speak of on the site yet, apart from a mention of under-priced petrol and apparently being able to buy beer here by the pint.

And it seems that property prices are booming: "A nice detached house in a good village close to a town & the sea starts from around £50000"...
_________________
Passer sa vie à lutter contre la connerie est le meilleur procédé pour mourir épuisé
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stephen
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 06, 2017
Posts: 12

Location: Balchik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Seedy wrote:
Well, the Read More" links at the bottom of the home page don't do anything, the link to the web designer's page doesn't work (impressive!) and there's no information to speak of on the site yet, apart from a mention of under-priced petrol and apparently being able to buy beer here by the pint.


And it seems that property prices are booming: "A nice detached house in a good village close to a town & the sea starts from around £50000"...
There are villages and there are villages.

I am currently developing this site as I cannot charge UK prices in Bulgaria; the Bulgarian prices will be less than half of the UK prices that my UK company charges. Please be patient as clients work comes before in hose work. For example a site that costs £250 in the UK will be £99 in Bulgaria. We have now expanded to include www.unclebulgaria.eu
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plevenite
In The Prime
In The Prime


Joined: Apr 16, 2016
Posts: 357


PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Nothing seems to work on that site  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stephen
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 06, 2017
Posts: 12

Location: Balchik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:58 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

plevenite wrote:
Nothing seems to work on that site


the site http://www.cheapwebsites4u.co.uk is still in devlopment, if you are happy to pay UK prices i will direct you to the UK site.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zoomzoom
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Aug 29, 2012
Posts: 1815


PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:06 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

If the sites are still in development, why bother to post them on here? Doesn't make sense to me. Rolling Eyes  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stephen
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 06, 2017
Posts: 12

Location: Balchik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

zoomzoom wrote:
If the sites are still in development, why bother to post them on here? Doesn't make sense to me. Rolling Eyes


if you were a web developer you would understand. If you have no helpfull comments please dont bother.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 6269

Location: Sofia, Dupnitsa, Lincs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

And if you were a web developer you'd have produced a site that worked before advertising its existence.

To be frank, that is one of the most amateur attempts at "web development" I've seen since I taught Web Wannabes in the 1990s. It's supposed to have become easier to whip up a decent site with all the cut'n'paste offerings out there these days but apparently some "developers" still overestimate their abilities....
_________________
Passer sa vie à lutter contre la connerie est le meilleur procédé pour mourir épuisé
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stephen
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 06, 2017
Posts: 12

Location: Balchik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Seedy wrote:
And if you were a web developer you'd have produced a site that worked before advertising its existence.

To be frank, that is one of the most amateur attempts at "web development" I've seen since I taught Web Wannabes in the 1990s. It's supposed to have become easier to whip up a decent site with all the cut'n'paste offerings out there these days but apparently some "developers" still overestimate their abilities....


why are you so rude? A real council house mentalty.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zoomzoom
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Aug 29, 2012
Posts: 1815


PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:05 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I fully understand a website has to be developed. What I said was, why bother to put a link if it is not up and running?
Love the council house mentality about Seedy. Laughing Laughing Laughing
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stephen
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 06, 2017
Posts: 12

Location: Balchik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:11 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

zoomzoom wrote:
I fully understand a website has to be developed. What I said was, why bother to put a link if it is not up and running?
Love the council house mentality about Seedy. Laughing Laughing Laughing




I am leaving this site as I don’t need all these negatives comments. Good luck in your endeavours. I left the UK to get away from these sort of people like seedy.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 6269

Location: Sofia, Dupnitsa, Lincs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:41 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Seedy wrote:
And if you were a web developer you'd have produced a site that worked before advertising its existence.

To be frank, that is one of the most amateur attempts at "web development" I've seen since I taught Web Wannabes in the 1990s. It's supposed to have become easier to whip up a decent site with all the cut'n'paste offerings out there these days but apparently some "developers" still overestimate their abilities....


why are you so rude? A real council house mentalty.


I think you looked up "realistic" by mistake - an easy mistake for those not proficient in English; that doesn't surprise me as you apparently have English lawyers and accountants who speak, unless you meant "English-speaking", of course. I'd love to meet the accountant, since he/she is apparently willing to "help with my tax": is there a fixed amount they will be contributing or, perish the thought, is it actually an invitation for me to help them by paying them to do my tax-return? Wink

I may not have phrased it as politely as you would like but do you actually have any answers to my points? If you're a "web developer" then perhaps you'd care to point us at some of your previous masterpieces to show us what you can do?
_________________
Passer sa vie à lutter contre la connerie est le meilleur procédé pour mourir épuisé
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stephen
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 06, 2017
Posts: 12

Location: Balchik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Seedy wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Seedy wrote:
And if you were a web developer you'd have produced a site that worked before advertising its existence.

To be frank, that is one of the most amateur attempts at "web development" I've seen since I taught Web Wannabes in the 1990s. It's supposed to have become easier to whip up a decent site with all the cut'n'paste offerings out there these days but apparently some "developers" still overestimate their abilities....


why are you so rude? A real council house mentalty.


I think you looked up "realistic" by mistake - an easy mistake for those not proficient in English; that doesn't surprise me as you apparently have English lawyers and accountants who speak, unless you meant "English-speaking", of course. I'd love to meet the accountant, since he/she is apparently willing to "help with my tax": is there a fixed amount they will be contributing or, perish the thought, is it actually an invitation for me to help them by paying them to do my tax-return? Wink

I may not have phrased it as politely as you would like but do you actually have any answers to my points? If you're a "web developer" then perhaps you'd care to point us at some of your previous masterpieces to show us what you can do?


did you buy your council house are you still renting it?
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> In Bulgaria Free Ads All times are GMT
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Page 1 of 2

 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
Jump to:   

Powered by phpBB © 2001-2008 phpBB Group

Lastest InBg Forum Postings - The Serious Stuff   
Travel to Bulgaria from U.K. by road. Posted By:tonytg806 @ 07:03:38 PM
English language radio? Posted By:Cliff @ 09:29:59 PM
Android news Posted By:Felixthecat @ 03:50:46 PM
A1 6mm wood pellets. Posted By:moonlight @ 03:55:44 PM
Renewal of photo res.card Plovdiv. Posted By:Tabbul @ 10:02:09 AM
Submitting tax returns Posted By:plevenite @ 06:38:16 AM
NEW Looking for ChrisF Posted By:Basil @ 12:53:35 PM
Fast growing trees Posted By:Seedy @ 05:23:58 AM
Bulgarian ID card Posted By:Seedy @ 10:00:21 PM
Interesting reading Posted By:Seedy @ 11:51:04 AM
Hello from Luton Posted By:zoomzoom @ 06:34:45 PM
Goats Posted By:plevenite @ 05:29:44 PM
Translation please Posted By:erehwon @ 10:47:06 AM
Probably a dumb question from a newbie Posted By:Seedy @ 03:23:08 PM
Similar to Uber Posted By:Seedy @ 09:09:47 AM
World Dracula day, 26 May 2018 Posted By:plevenite @ 11:49:06 AM
How to post long urls Posted By:Seedy @ 07:17:43 PM
Snail! Posted By:TheMod @ 06:17:18 PM
Swipe Card Limit BG Posted By:Jake @ 05:36:00 PM
Rooting hormone powder Posted By:plevenite @ 04:59:17 PM

Lastest InBg Forum Postings - The Lighter Side   
Formula 1 Posted By:scasparz @ 11:57:27 PM
Does This.... Posted By:Seedy @ 04:26:15 PM
The "Royle Family" Wedding Posted By:Seedy @ 12:18:47 PM
NEW More "Good" News.... Posted By:Seedy @ 04:47:31 PM
Whats cooking Posted By:Seedy @ 07:35:06 PM
Bad News.... Posted By:Seedy @ 11:11:22 AM
NEW Stand By.... Posted By:Seedy @ 07:37:25 AM
And Some Good News... Posted By:Seedy @ 11:27:01 AM
Baba Vanga Posted By:Seedy @ 10:59:38 AM
Highlights of 2017 Posted By:Seedy @ 06:27:08 PM

The In Bulgaria Free Ads   

In Bulgaria Gallery   
Latest pictures added to the In Bulgaria Gallery. Just click on an image to view a larger version.

Posted By: plevenite

Posted By: Sleepy

Posted By: Sleepy

Posted By: Seedy

Bulgarian Weather   

Click for Sofia, Bulgaria Forecast Click for Plovdiv, Bulgaria Forecast Click for Varna, Bulgaria Forecast Click for Burgas, Bulgaria Forecast


Time  

Currency converter  
Enter Value

Supporters  
Dreams Real Estate Banner



Follow On Twitter  

Ebay Property  

Web design and programming by The IT Place