InBg Chat Room  

Calendar  
<< November 2018 >>

M T W T F S S
      1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930   


In Bulgaria: Forums   


 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    ProfileProfile   ProfileMember List
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats cooking
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> The In Bulgaria Bar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 6362

Location: Sofia, Dupnitsa, Lincs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

johnheating wrote:
tumblindown wrote:
Snails? they may be ambrosia, but I just can't bring myself to put them in my mouth.


They are just bigger than the winkles they sell at the seafood vans, and cleaner than the porks and horses you find in Iceland... French eat them from year dot. Everybody with their tastes... I had frog legs, and not before too long, the way that our politicians playing with our lives, we will all be forced to eat snails, worms and slags. So we might as well start like them early. Exclamation


God, it's been years since I had a good nibble of a slag..... Wink
_________________
Passer sa vie à lutter contre la connerie est le meilleur procédé pour mourir épuisé
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnheating
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Aug 19, 2012
Posts: 1102

Location: Vromokolarovitz, City of Vromoskylograd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

What colour you like more? Do you like 'em with slime or without? sign12 Snakeman sign10
_________________
I came with nothing and managed to keep most of it.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
walkage
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Mar 02, 2012
Posts: 7297


PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Is a nibble of a slag regarded as 'what's cooking' - It may be steamy - but it's not cooking or eating - unless the slag is having a nibble and then it might be termed having a hot dog. Embarassed Wink  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tonytg806
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Oct 16, 2013
Posts: 6412


PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Get back on topic dudes Mad ! Tonight it's spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread and trifle sponge for afters Smile.  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnheating
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Aug 19, 2012
Posts: 1102

Location: Vromokolarovitz, City of Vromoskylograd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Seedy wrote:


God, it's been years since I had a good nibble of a slag..... Wink


There loads of them waiting for a bus on the road to Dobrich. 5 leva and you can get anything. Leave the Jeep at home take the Lada, otherwise the price goes up Wink
_________________
I came with nothing and managed to keep most of it.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
walkage
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Mar 02, 2012
Posts: 7297


PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Now there's the voice of experience.....or desperation.. Wink Very Happy  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnheating
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Aug 19, 2012
Posts: 1102

Location: Vromokolarovitz, City of Vromoskylograd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

walkage wrote:
Now there's the voice of experience.....or desperation.. Wink Very Happy


You don't have to use the Dobrich road if you don't believe me! Wink Laughing
_________________
I came with nothing and managed to keep most of it.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tonytg806
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Oct 16, 2013
Posts: 6412


PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

johnheating wrote:
Seedy wrote:


God, it's been years since I had a good nibble of a slag..... Wink


There loads of them waiting for a bus on the road to Dobrich. 5 leva and you can get anything. Leave the Jeep at home take the Lada, otherwise the price goes up Wink


I couldn't believe how many there were on every layby, I can imagine the fun you'd have when innocently pull over for a coffee/rest... (especially if your wife was in tow Very Happy )
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnheating
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Aug 19, 2012
Posts: 1102

Location: Vromokolarovitz, City of Vromoskylograd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

tonytg806 wrote:
johnheating wrote:
Seedy wrote:


God, it's been years since I had a good nibble of a slag..... Wink


There loads of them waiting for a bus on the road to Dobrich. 5 leva and you can get anything. Leave the Jeep at home take the Lada, otherwise the price goes up Wink


I couldn't believe how many there were on every layby, I can imagine the fun you'd have when innocently pull over for a coffee/rest... (especially if your wife was in tow Very Happy )


it might be a good learning experience for all parties. After You can have a good cup of tea with something to dunk in.
That's why I always take our caravan everywhere I go. You don't know what you're missing if you don't have one! Laughing
You never seen so steamed up windows Laughing
Very Helpful for the long distance drivers, part of the BG road services... makes the trip want to do it over and over again...
Oops I forgot, most of them 've blue tablets but they are expensive Sad
and you don't need much Bulgarian, as long as you know to say when.

I Hope is after the watershead in your place Tony...
_________________
I came with nothing and managed to keep most of it.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tonytg806
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Oct 16, 2013
Posts: 6412


PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

johnheating wrote:
tonytg806 wrote:
johnheating wrote:
Seedy wrote:


God, it's been years since I had a good nibble of a slag..... Wink


There loads of them waiting for a bus on the road to Dobrich. 5 leva and you can get anything. Leave the Jeep at home take the Lada, otherwise the price goes up Wink


I couldn't believe how many there were on every layby, I can imagine the fun you'd have when innocently pull over for a coffee/rest... (especially if your wife was in tow Very Happy )


it might be a good learning experience for all parties. After You can have a good cup of tea with something to dunk in.
That's why I always take our caravan everywhere I go. You don't know what you're missing if you don't have one! Laughing
You never seen so steamed up windows Laughing
Very Helpful for the long distance drivers, part of the BG road services... makes the trip want to do it over and over again...
Oops I forgot, most of them 've blue tablets but they are expensive Sad
and you don't need much Bulgarian, as long as you know to say when.

I Hope is after the watershead in your place Tony...


I don't think you have said anything new except for the prices Laughing I take it when you take the caravan out, it's without the wife and presumably on the grounds of 'you need a rest' now and again, don't we all!!!!!
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnheating
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Aug 19, 2012
Posts: 1102

Location: Vromokolarovitz, City of Vromoskylograd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I think we are getting away from this forum's subject and some Puritan ex-pats will get their nipples in a twist. Laughing
I'll stick with the slags for dinner.
_________________
I came with nothing and managed to keep most of it.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tonytg806
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Oct 16, 2013
Posts: 6412


PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:10 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

johnheating wrote:
I think we are getting away from this forum's subject and some Puritan ex-pats will get their nipples in a twist. Laughing
I'll stick with the slags for dinner.


Well now we have moved away from 'slags' , it's actually slugs you should be referring to, not slags (another sort!) Shocked !
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnheating
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Aug 19, 2012
Posts: 1102

Location: Vromokolarovitz, City of Vromoskylograd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

tonytg806 wrote:
johnheating wrote:
I think we are getting away from this forum's subject and some Puritan ex-pats will get their nipples in a twist. Laughing
I'll stick with the slags for dinner.



Well now we have moved away from 'slags' , it's actually slugs you should be referring to, not slags (another sort!) Shocked !


Tony Thanks, but I think you are getting fastidious, no matter how you write them they are all the same, in Greek
! Embarassed
_________________
I came with nothing and managed to keep most of it.  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 6362

Location: Sofia, Dupnitsa, Lincs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:52 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

johnheating wrote:

That's why I always take our caravan everywhere I go. You don't know what you're missing if you don't have one!



PLEASE tell me you don't wear brown suede shoes (or even worse, a suede hat and/or car coat) when you're out with your Caravan Club bestickered, highway-blocking, driver-annoying surburban-semi-on-wheels! Or could we be talking about an imminent appearance on My Big Fat Gipsy Something Or Other - unless you're referring to something altogether more ethnic involving horses and murals of roses? Wink
_________________
Passer sa vie à lutter contre la connerie est le meilleur procédé pour mourir épuisé
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johnheating
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Aug 19, 2012
Posts: 1102

Location: Vromokolarovitz, City of Vromoskylograd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:03 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Seedy wrote:
johnheating wrote:

That's why I always take our caravan everywhere I go. You don't know what you're missing if you don't have one!



PLEASE tell me you don't wear brown suede shoes (or even worse, a suede hat and/or car coat) when you're out with your Caravan Club bestickered, highway-blocking, driver-annoying surburban-semi-on-wheels! Or could we be talking about an imminent appearance on My Big Fat Gipsy Something Or Other - unless you're referring to something altogether more ethnic involving horses and murals of roses? Wink


Categorically I refuse to answer your question! Here we are deliberating what’s cooking. If you want to know what I am doing with and inside my caravan, then you must start another topic. However, at your condition you’ll need to take extra medical precautions. Wink salute
_________________
I came with nothing and managed to keep most of it.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> The In Bulgaria Bar All times are GMT
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
 Page 3 of 129

 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
Jump to:   

Powered by phpBB © 2001-2008 phpBB Group

Lastest InBg Forum Postings - The Serious Stuff   
BREXIT UPDATE MEETING IN VELIKO TARNOVO Posted By:tonytg806 @ 07:38:04 PM
Energo-pro Posted By:zoomzoom @ 12:29:08 PM
NEW Piano Concert 20 November, Sofia Posted By:plevenite @ 07:54:23 AM
Posting over-the-counter drugs to BG? Posted By:ChrisF @ 05:32:15 AM
Hi from Suffolk Posted By:tonytg806 @ 06:15:10 PM
Hi from Norfolk (just over the border from that Suffolk guy) Posted By:flyingcowman @ 11:37:54 AM
Help with House purchase near Ruse Posted By:ChrisF @ 06:28:19 AM
NEW Christmas based concert for children Posted By:plevenite @ 10:32:27 AM
Post Brexit? Will UK follow the Greek example? Posted By:scasparz @ 02:22:17 PM
Sofia Airport to Bus Station Posted By:Seedy @ 11:39:06 AM
House insurance Posted By:tonytg806 @ 06:00:09 PM
Corn/Wheat Grinder Posted By:tonytg806 @ 10:35:54 AM
tax on savings Posted By:tonytg806 @ 08:50:38 PM
How much for private medical insurance? Posted By:tonytg806 @ 05:30:22 PM
English speaking Lawyer near Silistra? Posted By:Seedy @ 08:30:12 PM
Invalid session Posted By:Seedy @ 09:52:26 AM
Water meter readings Posted By:Seedy @ 09:30:28 AM
Hello fromSouth East London Posted By:plevenite @ 08:32:47 AM
NEW Subsidence and cracked walls Posted By:plevenite @ 08:11:43 AM
English Speaking Accountant Recommendation in VT needed. Posted By:ChrisF @ 03:31:14 PM

Lastest InBg Forum Postings - The Lighter Side   
Who Needs Money For The NHS.... Posted By:tonytg806 @ 06:00:55 PM
Formula 1 Posted By:scasparz @ 03:13:11 PM
Does This.... Posted By:Seedy @ 04:26:15 PM
The "Royle Family" Wedding Posted By:Seedy @ 12:18:47 PM
NEW More "Good" News.... Posted By:Seedy @ 04:47:31 PM
Whats cooking Posted By:Seedy @ 07:35:06 PM
Bad News.... Posted By:Seedy @ 11:11:22 AM
NEW Stand By.... Posted By:Seedy @ 07:37:25 AM
And Some Good News... Posted By:Seedy @ 11:27:01 AM
Baba Vanga Posted By:Seedy @ 10:59:38 AM

The In Bulgaria Free Ads   

In Bulgaria Gallery   
Latest pictures added to the In Bulgaria Gallery. Just click on an image to view a larger version.

Posted By: plevenite

Posted By: Sleepy

Posted By: Sleepy

Posted By: Seedy

Bulgarian Weather   

Click for Sofia, Bulgaria Forecast Click for Plovdiv, Bulgaria Forecast Click for Varna, Bulgaria Forecast Click for Burgas, Bulgaria Forecast


Time  

Currency converter  
Enter Value

Supporters  
Dreams Real Estate Banner



Follow On Twitter  

Ebay Property  

Web design and programming by The IT Place