InBg Chat Room  

Calendar  
<< September 2018 >>

M T W T F S S

In Bulgaria: Forums   

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    ProfileProfile   ProfileMember List
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Formula 1
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> The In Bulgaria Bar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm 
Post subject:

I think that one is dumped!!. Might be interested in the Hungarian
next year if it's still active. The noise is out of this world especially near corners, gears going down, bang, bang, bang.

Go for the weekend package it is a dream!!!!

AngloBulgarian
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm 
Post subject:

Dam it is - to fit the American GP, of all things the yanks should stick to going round and round and round in a circle and not go steeling our GP's. Evil or Very Mad  
villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:30 pm 
Post subject:

Turkey would have been really good as the cost would have been considerably less, if you arrange your own transport and B&B.  
villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:58 pm 
Post subject:

Malaysian GP this weekend. Qualifying 10am Saturday, Race 11am Sunday.

Both on Film Plus Sport Channel 204 on Bulsatcom HD Box.

My money is staying on the McLarens. Smile

villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:14 pm 
Post subject:

Force India in trouble? loads of money getting paid out and none coming in.

Rumours are that a couple of Somali Billionaires might be interested in buying it. I wonder which shipping company they got their Billions from?.

villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:08 pm 
Post subject:

Don't forget to put the clocks forward tonight!! the race starts at 11 am tomorrow.

Money is still on McLarens and the Mercs. Looks like Shumi has found his spherical objects again and some more horse power to boot. Pity about his team-mates mistake at the corner but he may be able to make up a place or two on the straights with that very, very legal F Duct modification!!

Good news though again, the little smarmy git is not at the front once more!! so we might see some decent racing again. Long may his tyre problems persist.

Word in the corridors behind the paddock is that Adrian (I only build the best) Newey has booked a therapist and was seen crying on the pit wall and being physically sick in the Gents after qualifying results got posted. Group Hugs in the Red Cow garage tonight me thinks!!! Laughing

villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 pm 
Post subject:

It wasn't really a great race. Why oh why do they schedule that race at this time of the year and at a time in the day when rain always falls.

Does the FIA not visit these places and ask questions about weather from the local weather people. Even the spectators turn up with their packamacs on as they know it is going to rain.

A bit of a disappointment for Jenson but at least he admitted it was his fault.

A pat on the back for Alonso for winning with a crap car.

A round of applause for Sergio "Chico" Perez for a blinder of a race and were it not for that little error 5 laps from the end I am sure he would have taken Alonso before the end of the race. If I was Massa I would start to get worried that Chico might in that car next season!!

3 Weeks till the next race, China 15th April..

owain
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:10 pm 
Post subject:

And an extra pat on the back for Narain Kartikeyan for taking out Vettel Laughing  
villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:21 pm 
Post subject:

owain wrote:
And an extra pat on the back for Narain Kartikeyan for taking out Vettel Laughing

Forgot about that, thank you owain. Must check and see if he has a supporters club so that I can thank him personally.

villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 pm 
Post subject:

Well, the Arab GP. What a f****n shambles. As I type it is just finishing and the little Hun is back!! with his pointy finger in the air once again. McLaren need to get Ron Dennis back in charge of that McLaren team.

It's not new strategy that they need, its a new principal and new pit crew. Every race they get it wrong and it is no use telling the drivers to make up a 1/10th of a second on the straights when the pit crew are the slowest in the business and lose 2 or 3 seconds to the other teams.

Ross!! what is going on on in the Merc garage? I know it was only a week between races but surely an apprentice mech should have checked Shumi's gearbox between times. What is the point of sensors and telemetry? had they all got their sunglasses on because they where going to the desert.

Come on Mercedes get your act together!! your being outdriven and outpaced by the the makers of the bloody Clio for goodness sake.

Right, that said, pass me that beer over. Very Happy

villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:41 am 
Post subject:

The Spanish GP.

Well done Maldonado, although it might have been different if the idiot stewards hadn't sent Hamilton to the back, what a stupid,stupid decision.

I thank at one time he was running 4th, so a lot of good putting him at the back did, especially when 3 others didn't even go out in Q3 and still kept their grid position.

Steady progress again for Lotus Renault and Ferrari staying at top end with Alonso. Massa should be sent packing as he is driving like an old woman on the Sunday day out.

Shumi, well obviously mistook the accelerator for the brake and decided to modify Senna's rear end, Plonker.

Pity about the fire at Williams Garage but well done to the other teams pit crews at Caterham and Force India who got stuck into the fire while waiting for the Fire Brigate to turn up. Seems other teams are rallying round to help out with essential equipment as they lost everything in Senna's garage and most likely his car as well.

The return of the much advertised French GP might be cancelled despite the ramblings of Bernie. The new french president it seems is not a F1 Fan and can see no reason to pay for it. Well done that man, I never liked that place Wink

walkage
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:01 pm 
Post subject:

Prefer Maldonado to win than Hamilton - but Oh haven't McClaren screwed things up and Jenson unable to drive a car if it's not 100%. However happy to see Kimi on track - so past champions can make comebacks.... Wink
And poor vettel... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy my heart bleeds. Twisted Evil

villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 am 
Post subject:

walkage wrote:
Prefer Maldonado to win than Hamilton - but Oh haven't McClaren screwed things up and Jenson unable to drive a car if it's not 100%. However happy to see Kimi on track - so past champions can make comebacks.... Wink
And poor vettel... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy my heart bleeds. Twisted Evil

I don't agree withe Hamilton bit but yes McLaren have definitely lost the plot. They seem to be making too many errors in development, pit stops and race strategy. I think Ron Dennis needs to stop sitting in the pits and get back on the wall.

I used to follow the Williams team in the 90s when Mansell and Senna drove for them. But they too lost the plot. Biggest mistake Frank Williams made was not giving Adrian Newey shares in the company that he asked for. He took the hump and left. Even Frank admits he screwed up with that one.

One thing I do find strange is why various teams have such a difference in performance of their team mates.

Well done Pastor, rumour has that Hugo was jumping for joy at the news.

Moscow_Wolf
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 pm 
Post subject:

villyman wrote:

I used to follow the Williams team in the 90s when Mansell and Senna drove for them. But they too lost the plot. Biggest mistake Frank Williams made was not giving Adrian Newey shares in the company that he asked for. He took the hump and left. Even Frank admits he screwed up with that one.

Before boring Mansell and the blow out in his Durex sponsored car, I seem to recall a British champion by the name of Hunt? I think he is now dead, but not sure.

villyman
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:12 pm 
Post subject:

Mansell boring!! NEVER. I will have nothing bad said about a guy who runs out of petrol on the last lap but was so far ahead he jumped out and pushed it across the line to win. Now days the drivers get out of their cars and run like blazes for the barrier in case their team mate runs them over. H&S Rules?

Ahhh, memories, James (give us a fag Murray) Hunt. Drove Lord Heskeths car for couple of years before winning the F1 Drivers Champion 1976 in a McLaren then did bugger all but commentate for BBC. He did however bring big money through sponsership and had a big petrolhead fan base despite his upperclass accent and love of champagne parties.

Those days are long gone................ Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> The In Bulgaria Bar All times are GMT
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 90, 91, 92  Next
 Page 2 of 92