InBg Chat Room  

Calendar  
<< November 2018 >>

M T W T F S S

In Bulgaria: Forums   

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    ProfileProfile   ProfileMember List
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Formula 1
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> The In Bulgaria Bar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:46 am 
Post subject:

scasparz wrote:

As it goes selected drivers will be allowed to carry firearms and use them against one another.

NOW you're talking! Would it be permissible to use them on officials also - purely in the interests of increased TV advertising, of course? I was also wondering about spectators being issued with RPGs, to be used if they saw some less-than-gentlemanly conduct - or when "their man" looked like he needed a bit of help.... Wink

scasparz
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:38 am 
Post subject:

You are talking sense mate. Laughing  
scasparz
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:53 am 
Post subject: do not get fooled, actually it is football they are playing

calcio storico is a kind of football (calcio) perfected in Italy since the middle ages. Although I can see some arbitration -those guys with the red and white overalls and the feathered hats-, am not sure about the rules they are supposed to enforce. Are there any? In case you happen to score a goal, typically this makes the other side very angry, implying you should have to run for your dear life.

Of course any similarities with the new F1 rules of engagement remain superficial. Shocked

scasparz
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:51 pm 
Post subject:

This time LH was absolutely dominant, he won fair and square, congrats. Not to mention NR ought to be penalised as he was for being assisted by his engineer.  
Cliff
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:38 pm 
Post subject:

scasparz wrote:
This time LH was absolutely dominant, he won fair and square, congrats. Not to mention NR ought to be penalised as he was for being assisted by his engineer.

NR was penalised 10seconds. Not enough in my opinion, should have been the equivalent of a pit stop.

walkage
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:07 am 
Post subject:

I like Rosberg so am a bit biased - after all it was him who said he had a geaebox issue and also it was him who suggested to 'shift through 7th' .
The problem is I think too many rules and regs. But Hamilton did drive a great race - tho I still don't like him...but Hey next race soon. Smile

scasparz
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:51 am 
Post subject:

Regulations ought to be enforced, in this sense penalising Vettel for driving Massa off track was on the right direction. Alas this has not been the case with NR who drove LH off track in Austria that is before he got rammed, or for the many cases LH has driven his opponents off track occasionally causing clumsy accidents on his responsibility as well. This is double standards and favouritism.

Lewis is a very fast driver on the fastest car, he does not need friendly stewards after all.

walkage
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:56 pm 
Post subject:

Nice to Crutchlow take pole in the Moto GP in the UK. Hopefully he can keep up the pace for the race. Smile  
scasparz
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:59 am 
Post subject:

At last an interesting race at Singapore. Probably the best for this season.  
scasparz
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:08 pm 
Post subject:

Wasn't it that everybody but the stewards saw Max giving Seb the kiss of love? Some may have noticed that no in-car coverage from Max's Red Bull were provided. Why this? And didn't Max overtake Kimi before the start-stop line following the first virtual safety car, as Sergio was glad to announce? Anyone still remember Schumacher's overtaking on Alonso during the last lap on Monaco immediately after the safety car was withdrawn was deemed illegal? And does Lewis unlike Nico drive his engines under strap 3 all of the time, occasionally to their breaking point? And why was Nico penalised for contacting Kimi, given I have seen Lewis doing much worse on Nico without penalties? And finally why had Ferrari to wait until the delta between Nico and Kimi was risen from approximately 5 to about 9 secs before they informed Kimi on Nico's 10 sec penalty?  
walkage
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:06 am 
Post subject:

I missed that bit between Max and Vettel....will have to keep my eyes open!!

As to the rest - yip I agree favourtism and biased 'feelings' are definately rife - but I was glad to see Riccardo win over max - and he does enjoy it so much Smile Made me laugh when Lewis blamed his engineers for the failure - prat....

scasparz
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:27 am 
Post subject:

Daniel fully deserved victory. This guy is not only a fast driver, but he is also a clean one, without the not well meant 'tricks' we have seen among many others. His defense from Max had been fair and square, he left him space, nor did he hit him, not to mention he was deprived victory twice in races of this season, for reasons he could not be blamed.

As for Lewis, yes he is a fast driver, yet am tired of his ever going moaning every time something goes wrong. It is never his fault, it is always somebody else's mistake. What a contrast between him and folks like Ricciardo or Raikkonen, both being pure racers, both being far from F1 politics. He is clearly getting preferential treatment, both from his team as well as from the FIA, sometimes this is getting annoying if not scandalous, yet he occasionally claims the opposite on the grounds 'he is black'. Oh come on...

And walkage what you missed is here.

scasparz
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:31 pm 
Post subject:

It looks highly hypocritical to me, focusing on the Vettel's outburst rather than on Whitting's extremely poor management of the Mexican GP instead. Am left with the impression Charlie has been protecting both Hamilton and Verstappen -currently F1's most valuable assets- while now the F1 establishment is of course protecting him in exchange.

Clearly the language used by Vettel was inappropriate, something for which he apologized already. On the other hand Whitting was found tolerating Lewis for his lap one, turn one incident, where everything started from, as well as Verstappen this one on multiple occasions. In the end it took Charlie too long to penalize Verstappen -he was obviously playing for time- and this is where he lost his case. Ridiculously Vertappen's penalty was just a slap on the hand, by comparison to the one imposed on Vettel, whom agreeing with McNish I fail to see changing course under braking, while he left ample space for Riciardo as well. Which was unlike what Verstappen did to Rosberg, enough to get him penalized much like Sainz was on Alonso.

The problem with Vesrtappen is that however talented he may be, this kid is extremely arrogant if not reckless that needs to be constrained before been involved into some major accident potentially ending his promising career prematurely as well as hurting others. On Sunday I could see him doing multiple errors, apparently race by race he is getting worse.

As for Charlie, he was found applying double standards on multiple occasions, he is one of F1's most controversial figures, some go as far as to claim he is FIA's liaison with the underworld, understood to be in control of betting. Time for him to go. Won't be missed.

cheers mates

walkage
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:14 pm 
Post subject:

I agree completely - but just like everywhere else - Politics - who pays - who pulls the strings - who pays the biggest back-handers and so on,,,, Confused Confused  
SirSurrey
All Grown Up
All Grown Up

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:41 pm 
Post subject:

The way I see it is that there's good points and bad points about all the drivers, they are after all only human like the rest of us mere mortals ! For me there's three drivers in particular who's standards of gentlemanly conduct, clean racing or whatever you want to call it stands way ahead of anyone else on the grind and they are Jenson Button,Fernando Alonso and Daniel Ricciardo . Lewis Hamilton is and always was a great racing talent, a deserved world champion and a superb ambassador for F1. Yes his made mistakes of judgement on the track but look back over the last couple of seasons, there's less errors and his suspion ( rightly or wrongly ) of some of the DNF's I can understand .

As for the rules, regulations and laws .... I think they should all be inforced to the letter so that all drivers and teams have a level playing field and understand there's no interpretation of said rules .... Ex; track limits go over the white lines at point on the track and your off !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> The In Bulgaria Bar All times are GMT
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92  Next
 Page 90 of 92