InBg Chat Room  

Calendar  
<< December 2017 >>

M T W T F S S

In Bulgaria: Forums   

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    ProfileProfile   ProfileMember List
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chiropractor in VT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> Health & Wellbeing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walkage
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:43 am 
Post subject: Chiropractor in VT

If anyone needs a chiropractor in the VT area I know a very good 'Doctor' - charges 25 leva - but for me has fixed the problems each time ...see seperate posting in 'What are you doing'...  
Liliana
Matured Member
Matured Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 pm 
Post subject: Re: Chiropractor in VT

walkage wrote:
If anyone needs a chiropractor in the VT area I know a very good 'Doctor' - charges 25 leva - but for me has fixed the problems each time ...see seperate posting in 'What are you doing'...

Walkage, I've so far resisted this because it's personal to someone else. When you say 'doctor' have you not tried a real doctor like a fully trained/educated Orthopedist? My hubby went a few days ago in Bourgas with similar problems and had 3 x-rays and diagnosis from a consultant. Total cost 60 leva including 25 leva for the consultant.

I didn't think that chiropractors are recognised by the medical profession in Bulgaria (or in the UK for that matter).... it may be ok for young men with minor sports injuries? I don't know Question

walkage
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:23 pm 
Post subject:

Liliana
Been there done it and you are quite right. Had X rays - treatment, injections etc....But I base a lot on results and when I went to this 'chap' - who I call 'Doctor' as do the Bg's - he immediately centered on the problem and 5 minutes later all was okay. I know of other people who have gone to him with similiar results.
There is no way I would recommend someone if I wasn't sure..The last treatment I had was January 2012 - and through my own carelessness in the garden I put the disc out again in May of this year....so results..bearing in mind I chop all my wood during the winter after cutting it up-- so I'm not exactly lazy..and dug up the garden during 2012 - and so on..

Moscow_Wolf
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:59 am 
Post subject:

I seem to recall that we have had a similar discussion here or elsewhere when someone wanted to come here and set themselves up as a Chiropractor? If memory serves me right, then Chiropractors are not recognised in Bulgaria and therefore cannot charge for their services - but they can accept 'gifts' if I recall.

Manual Therapy is the treatment dished up here and like every other medical profession, there are good and bad. You really have to trust your Practitioner before you start letting them manipulate your neck, spine and hips as some can cause more damage than what you started out with.

Those that do not initially ask for X-Rays should be treated with caution in my humble opinion. The first time I had my spine X-Rayed in Moscow the assistants were pulling faces and pointing at my X-Ray as I got dressed. I jokingly asked them if I had broken my spine or something and they answered YES. Shocked

They use this word TRAUMA here to describe fractures and breaks and it seems that I had in fact fractured the base of my spine without knowing about it at some stage during my life. My American Chiropractor explained that it can be as simple as being a Toddler and falling back on you bum that can cause the fracture than only comes back to haunt you in your later years however, considering that my hip was out of alignment and one leg was about an inch longer than the other, I had far more worrying concerns. Checking the wear on the heels of your shoes/boots is a good start to see if you're not walking correctly.

After a few sessions he got everything back in alignment and those shooting pains that had been like an electric shock from my lower back through my posterior and down my left leg which I had self diagnosed as Sciatica went away. I am a little out of alignment again now and my Sports Massagistka in Burgas has suggested that I should visit her Doctor for some Manual Therapy. I'll see how the leg feels after New Year before presenting myself for some probably uncomfortable contortionist leg and back bending. Rolling Eyes

Moscow_Wolf
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:55 pm 
Post subject:

This thread is fairly useless when the OP Walkage omitted the most important details for anyone else, that being, the bloody contact details of the Chiropractor in VT and since he threw his toys out of his pram after MOD deleted one of his racist jokes, he is not here to tell us where this person is located in VT or how to contact him/her.

I only raise this because someone has sent me a PM requesting my help in locating the back doctor and of course, Walkage is not replying to the PM's sent to him.

Anyone else in the VT area know the name and coordinates of this Chiropractor?

I'm taking a wild guess and deducing that it is probably this guy in the article:-

Dr. Konovski Use Google Translate if needed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> Health & Wellbeing All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1