InBg Chat Room  

Calendar  
<< December 2018 >>

M T W T F S S

In Bulgaria: Forums   

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    ProfileProfile   ProfileMember List
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need an address for my property

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> Visas, Passports & Residency
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RICKB
All Grown Up
All Grown Up

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:59 pm 
Post subject: Need an address for my property

Evening one and all, quiet a while since I was last here.
A question if I may.
How do I go about getting an address for my house in Bulgaria? Alittle confused by the answers locally, so thought I would see what comes up here.
Thanks
Rick

Tabbul
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:02 am 
Post subject: Re: Need an address for my property

RICKB wrote:
Evening one and all, quiet a while since I was last here.
A question if I may.
How do I go about getting an address for my house in Bulgaria? A little confused by the answers locally, so thought I would see what comes up here.
Thanks
Rick

Notary deed?

Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:22 am 
Post subject:

There should indeed be a note of the address in your notary deed, together with a skitsa to back it up.

That said, one of our houses actually has TWO addresses, as the municipality decided to renumber our (very long) road, so there are houses displaying what used to be their numbers but which now belong to other properties - and some satnavs have the old numbers and others the new ones... Very Happy

Just to add to the possibilities for confusion, we recently discovered that another of our houses was mis-numbered and that there is another house in the street which has had what is supposedly OUR number from before ours was built - again, despite what the notary deed and skitsa say. An amusing time was had by all concerned trying to get that sorted out, with the notary, municipality and cadastre all trying to blame each other... Very Happy

Tabbul
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:53 pm 
Post subject:

Seedy wrote:
There should indeed be a note of the address in your notary deed, together with a skitsa to back it up.

That said, one of our houses actually has TWO addresses, as the municipality decided to renumber our (very long) road, so there are houses displaying what used to be their numbers but which now belong to other properties - and some satnavs have the old numbers and others the new ones... Very Happy

Just to add to the possibilities for confusion, we recently discovered that another of our houses was mis-numbered and that there is another house in the street which has had what is supposedly OUR number from before ours was built - again, despite what the notary deed and skitsa say. An amusing time was had by all concerned trying to get that sorted out, with the notary, municipality and cadastre all trying to blame each other... Very Happy

Seedy, your village is tooooo big, we live in a village of 30 inhabitants, no road names, no numbers we all just know each other Smile

tonytg806
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:12 pm 
Post subject:

Tabbul wrote:
Seedy wrote:

Seedy, your village is tooooo big, we live in a village of 30 inhabitants, no road names, no numbers we all just know each other Smile
p

Sounds good to me!

RICKB
All Grown Up
All Grown Up

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:57 pm 
Post subject:

Just gives plot number, next to road and play park, beside Mr such and such, no address mentioned. Would like to get my resident card, not so easy I believe if I don't have an address to give them.  
ChrisF
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:13 am 
Post subject:

Ask the mayor. He will have a solution.  
Tabbul
In The Prime
In The Prime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:06 am 
Post subject:

RICKB wrote:
Just gives plot number, next to road and play park, beside Mr such and such, no address mentioned. Would like to get my resident card, not so easy I believe if I don't have an address to give them.

Rick, my 5 year residence card, just gives the name of the village as my address. I know in BG all the different municipalities seem to operate to their own rules, just go ask them?

Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:00 am 
Post subject:

On the basis that there actually is a habitable house on the skitsa attached to the notary act, just take the notary act with you and let them sort it out....it's hardly a unique situation here Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> Visas, Passports & Residency All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1